Trade Licence

1. The Applicant willing to apply for a fresh lodging house license should apply to the Secretary, PBMC in "Form A" along with a forwarding letter, enclosed with the following documents. a) Copy of land record (Record entry & map ) b) Medical fitness certificate of the employees c) Rent agreement & NOC in case the applicant is a tenant

2. After the receipt of the application , the documents are scrutinized and the premises inspected . If the premises fulfills all the conditions of license , the application is forwarded for approval and collection of license fees.

3 .After the approval and deposit of license fees the license is issued to the applicant in "Form B"

Scroll to Top